ISO XP 2kg Chocolate Dessert Applied Nutrition
- Whey Protein Isolate, providing 90% protein content
- Less than 1g of carbs per serving
- Low sugar, low fat shake
- Instantized, Soy-Free formulation
- WPI from European grass-fed cows
- Halal certified product
Applied Nutrition has a complete range of protein to help you to train harder and reach your goals. All products are formulated with extensive testing measures to ensure that the final product exceeds all expectations in the formula, nutritional values, quality, and taste.
- Premium Whey Protein Isolate produced from grass-fed cows, for exceptional quality and purity. Applied Nutrition ISO supports muscle growth and reduces muscle soreness.
- ISO-XP Whey Isolate Protein powder delivers 23.4g of protein per 25g serving and contains 5.5g of naturally occurring BCAAs.
- Clear whey isolate 0g sugar, 0g carbs, and 0g fat. ISO XP is soy-free and gluten-free.
- ISO XP is the ideal choice post-workout or in between meals. Perfect shakes for anyone looking to increase their protein intake alongside a healthy and balanced diet.
- With fantastic mix-ability, with no lumps, ISO-XP is available in chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, banana, mango & passion fruit, and cafe latte. Applied Nutrition protein isolate powder is suitable for Lacto ovo vegetarians. Halal Certified Product.
Energy, Fats, of which Saturates, Carbohydrate, of which Sugars, Fiber, Protein (Dry Basis), Salt, BCAAS, 100% Whey Protein Isolate (Emulsified with Sunflower Lecithin) (Milk), Natural Flavouring, Colours (Beetroot Red), Sweetener: Sucralose.
Mix 1 scoop (approximately 25g) with 200ml of water or skimmed milk. Use 1-3 servings daily, depending on your protein requirements. ISO-XP is rapidly absorbed, so the optimal times to use it are when you need protein fast. This includes immediately upon waking before breakfast, and immediately after exercise. After training, many athletes take a double serving (50g) as the body is able to process a larger amount of protein in its depleted state.